Power CUTTER 200The innovative, multifunctional robot of the very highest quality
The versatile milling robot that is way ahead of its time.
This robot features a functional design without any supply lines on the unit, the endless circling of the robot’s arm is not interrupted by a stopper. In addition, the PC 200 visualizes the position of the arm and is equipped with a CAN bus control.
- Supply voltage 115 V/ 230 V
- 140 m special cable; tensile force > 400 kg
- 220 m special cable; tensile force > 400 kg
- Automatic winding and unwinding of the cable
- Forced guidance of the cable during winding and unwinding
- Integrated meter display
- Adjustable cable tension
- Adjustable cable speed
- Manual reeling of the cable possible
- Weight approx. 39 kg
- 100 m or 200 m twin hose for air and water supply
- Manual rewind or automatic unwind
- Rotating joint for air and water
- Sturdy tubular steel frame
- Weight approx. 56 kg
Universal base for mobile use to supply the Power CUTTER 200 E / 200 / 150.
Comprehensive solution for the provision of all required media with integrated air treatment, power and water supply including crane system. Can be quickly assembled and disassembled, including the control panel.
Highest pressure water jetting
As an adaptable option within the meaning of the system concept, the Power CUTTER 200 / 200 E can be equipped with a holder and corresponding technology, which makes it possible to perform high-pressure cleaning using water with a pressure of up to 2,500 bar in the pipe.
Therefore roots, deposits and disturbing objects can be easily removed with a suitably equipped robot using ultra-high water pressure – even entire liners or parts of liners.