1. Copyright notice
All information on this website is provided as stated without any claim to accuracy, completeness or topicality.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in this publication, in connection with a specific section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Each copy of this document or a part thereof must contain this copyright declaration and the copyright mark of the operator. The document itself, each copy of the document or a part thereof may not be altered without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time, and any use must be discontinued immediately as soon as a written notice is published by the operator.
2. Contractual assurances and disclaimers
The website I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH is available to you – unless otherwise agreed – free of charge. The operators shall not assume any liability for the accuracy of the information contained therein, availability of services, loss of data stored on InnovativeSewerTechnologies GmbH or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators shall also not assume liability for consequential damages resulting from the use of the services offered.
As far as an exclusion of liability is not applicable, the operators shall only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these web pages exclusively for information purposes.
This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies or typing or spelling errors. From time to time, changes are added to this information; these changes are incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator can make improvements and/or modifications to the offers described in this publication at any time.
3. Opinions expressed in the comment section and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of the comment sections and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to constantly view all entries, check their content and exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility shall be assumed for the content, correctness and form of the posted entries.
3a. Special regulations for registered users
Members who participate in discussion forums and comments commit themselves to the following:
- To refrain from making any insults, punishable contents, pornography and crude language in their contributions.
- To bear the sole responsibility for the content posted, not to violate the rights of third parties (especially trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to fully indemnify the operators of I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH from third party claims resulting from their contributions/entries.
- Neither to post advertising of any kind in forums or comment sections or to use forums and comment sections for any form of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of “0190” telephone numbers for any purpose.
There is no claim to publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. In the event of violations of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators shall also reserve the right to temporarily block or permanently delete membership.
4. Submission of contributions and articles
As far as a member exercises the possibility to submit own contributions for the editorial part of I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH, the following shall apply:
In order to post own contributions, the member must have entered his complete and correct first and last name in his I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH user profile or enter it there after submitting the article. The submitted article will be marked (publicly) with the name entered there upon publication.
The member shall make the following declarations for all contributions submitted by him or her to I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH in the future:
- The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of third party rights, especially copyrights, trademark rights or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and images.
- The member shall grant the operators of I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH the unrestricted right to make use of the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the Internet on I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
- Submitted contributions shall be deleted or rendered anonymous upon request of the member by sending this request by e-mail to the webmaster’s address. The deletion or anonymization will be carried out within 7 days after notification. The operators shall only be liable for consequential damages incurred by the member from the delayed deletion of the contribution to the extent that they are not based on a breach of duty by the member (see 1), 2) and 3) above) and to the extent that they are based on gross negligence or intent on the part of the operators of I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH. In this context, we would like to point out that I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long articles published by us may be stored in databases of search engines and web catalogs and be retrievable even after they have been deleted by I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH.
- No claims to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions are applicable. The operators reserve the right to refrain from publishing submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them after publication at their own discretion.
- The publication of submitted contributions does not entitle the member to any form of remuneration (fees, license fees, compensation for expenses or similar) from I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH. The cooperation is voluntary (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
The user is obliged to keep the combination user name/password confidential and not to pass it on to third parties. The operator is to be informed in case of suspected misuse of the access data.
7. Teleservices Act notice
For third-party websites referred to by this offer by means of so-called links, the respective providers bear the responsibility. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third-party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked to other sites by means of so-called links without our knowledge. The operator shall not assume any responsibility for representations, contents or any connection to this website in websites of third parties. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if there is positive knowledge of such content (i.e. also of illegal or criminal content) and if it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, the operator is not obliged under the Teleservices Act to constantly check external content.
Please direct any questions you may have about I.S.T. Innovative Sewer Technologies GmbH to the webmaster.
If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts shall remain unaffected by this.